Rosemary Brown (U.S. politician)
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 189th district
November 2, 2010 
|Preceded by||John Siptroth |
|Born||November 20, 1970|
|Children||Kennedy, Carter, Reagan|
|Residence||East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania|
|Alma mater||University of Scranton|
Rosemary Brown is a Republican member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. Rosemary was first elected to serve her constituents in the 189th Legislative District of Pennsylvania in 2010. 
Rosemary has resided in the Poconos for 37 years and is a member of St. John’s Parish, which is located in East Stroudsburg. Rosemary graduated from East Stroudsburg High School and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from the University of Scranton. 
Rosemary currently resides in East Stroudsburg with her husband Joe and their three children.
Prior to becoming a legislator, Rosemary worked as an assistant buyer for Macy's, and as an executive sales manager for Macy’s, Saks Fifth Avenue, and The Bon-Ton stores.  Rosemary then began working in pharmaceutical sales for Hoffman La-Roche and Vistakon, which is a branch of Johnson & Johnson. 
As current state representative, Rosemary serves on the House Insurance, Children and Youth, Commerce and Tourism and Recreational Development, where she serves as chairman of the committee’s Arts and Entertainment Subcommittee. 
- "PA State Rep. Rosemary Brown - About Me". Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus. 2012. Retrieved 2012-07-09.
- "2010 General Election". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2010. Retrieved 2012-07-14.
- "Representative Rosemary M. Brown (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2002–2012. Retrieved 2012-07-11.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives – Rosemary M. Brown Official Pennsylvania House Website
- Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus – State Representative Rosemary Brown Official Party Website