From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rosenberg may refer to:
- Rosenberg, Baden, a municipality in the district of Neckar-Odenwald, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Rosenberg (Ostalb), a municipality in the district of Ostalbkreis, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Sulzbach-Rosenberg in the district of Amberg-Sulzbach, Bavaria, Germany
- Rosenberg, Texas, Fort Bend County, USA
- Rozenburg, a town and municipality in the Netherlands
- Rosenburg, a castle in Austria
- the German names for :
 See also
- Rosenberg Trio, a musical group
- Rosenberg Brothers Department Store, a historic building in Albany, Georgia, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.