Rosendo is a Spanish male given name. The name comes from St. Rudesind, San Rosendo, in Spanish (907-977) who was administrating as Bishop of Iria Flavia at the time of Rodrigo Velázquez. Places named after the saint include San Rosendo a town in Chile.
The best known individual with the name today is Rosendo Mercado, known simply as "Rosendo" in Spain, a Spanish singer.
Other people with the name include
- Rosendo Salvado (1814-1900), Spanish bishop in Australia
- Rosendo Fernández (es), Spanish painter
- Rosendo Huguet Peralta (es), Spanish missionary and philosopher
- Rosendo Mendizábal (es), Argentine musician
- Rosendo Radilla (es), Mexican politician
- Rosendo Canto (es), Cuban essayist
- Rosendo Salazar (es), Mexican writer
- Rosendo López, after whom a barrio(es) in Bahía Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina is named
- Rosendo Hernández, after whom Autódromo Rosendo Hernández (es), Argentina is named
|This name-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|