From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rosetta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rosetta is a city in Egypt.
Rosetta may also refer to:
- Rosetta, Belfast, a ward in Northern Ireland
- Rosetta, Tasmania, a suburb of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- Rosetta, KwaZulu-Natal, a town in South Africa
Science and technology
- Rosetta (spacecraft), a European Space Agency-led craft launched in 2004 to study comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko
- Rosetta (orbit), a complex type of orbit in mathematics
- Rosetta (software), a software emulator developed by Transitive Corp. for Apple Inc.
- Rosetta-lang, a system-level specification language
- Rosetta Biosoftware, a subsidiary of Merck & Co.
- Rosetta Genomics, a molecular diagnostics company
- ROSETTA, biomolecular modeling and design software; see CS-ROSETTA
- Rosetta, a web-based translation application written by Canonical Ltd. for use on the Linux distribution Ubuntu operating system
- Rosetta, the Apple Newton's handwriting recognition system
- Rosetta, the Microsoft codename of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Rosetta (band), an American post-metal band formed in 2003
- Rosetta (film), a 1999 Belgian film
- Rosetta (novel), a Star Trek: Enterprise novel
- Rosetta: The Masked Angel (Kamen Tenshi Rosetta), a Japanese toku series that aired in 1998
- "Rosetta", a jazz tune written by Earl Hines
- Rosetta, a form of latte art which resembles a flower
- Rosetta, the Japanese name of Rosalina, a character in the video game Super Mario Galaxy
- Rosetta Passel, a character in Kaleido Star anime series
- "Rosetta", a 1971 UK hit single by Alan Price and Georgie Fame
- Angelo Rosetta, a fictional character from the Australian soap opera Home and Away
- "Rosetta", a Season Two episode of Smallville
- Rosetta (given name), a given name (including a list of people with the name)
- Virginio Rosetta (1902-1975), Italian football player
- Rosetta Stone, an inscribed stone which led to the modern translation of Egyptian hieroglyphs
- Rosetta Stone (disambiguation)
- Rosetta Project, a global collaboration which collects and archives languages in danger of extinction
- HD-Rosetta, a permanent data storage device
- Hippotion rosetta, a moth species found in Asia
- Rossetta (disambiguation page)
- Rosette (disambiguation)
- Rosetta@home, a freeware program available to help predict and design protein structures
- All pages with titles containing "rosetta"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosetta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.