From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rosh (Hebrew: ראש, "head" or "leader") may refer to:
- Rosh, a minor Biblical figure, mentioned in the Book of Genesis and a nation listed in Ezekiel
- "The ROSH", Rabbi Asher ben Jehiel (1250-1328) a prominent Talmudic scholar
- Rosh Hashanah, the day of the Jewish New year
- Rosh Hashanah (Talmud), a text of Jewish law in the Mishna and Talmud
- Rosh Chodesh, the first day of each Hebrew month
- Rosh yeshiva, the head of a Talmudic academy (yeshiva)
- Lea Rosh, German television journalist and publicist
- Roshambo, An alternate name of Rock-Paper-Scissors
- An environmental European law Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.