Rosh Hashanah (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rosh Hashanah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rosh Hashanah may refer to:
- Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year
- Rosh Hashanah (Talmud), a tractate of mishnah
- Rosh Hashana (Feast of Trumpets), Resurrection of the Righteous Dead at Last Shofar Blast
- Rosh Hashana kibbutz, a large prayer assemblage of Breslover Hasidim held on Rosh Hashanah
- Rosh Hashana Arab Assault
- A Christian variant of the Jewish Rosh Hashanah observance, sometimes called Feast of Trumpets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosh Hashanah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.