Rosie Millard (born 17 April 1965) is a British journalist.
Millard writes columns, features, comment pieces and interviews for national newspapers and magazines, including The Sunday Times, The Times, The Independent, The Daily Mail, and New Statesman. She wrote the Mr and Mrs Millard marital column in the Body and Soul section of the Saturday Times. She was the arts editor and theatre critic for New Statesman. Millard has also written a book, The Tastemakers: U.K. Art Now. She has also written Bonnes Vacances (Summersdale), a comic account of how she took her family around the French overseas world while making TV documentaries for the Travel Channel.
Rosie Millard makes radio documentary series for Radio 4, and is a frequent guest on Radio 2, Five Live and BBC London 94.9. She is a newspaper reviewer on Sky News
She is an alumna of Hull University, the London College of Printing, and the Courtauld Institute
She has run marathons in London, Berlin, Paris and the Great Wall of China
She is a leader at the Second South Islington Brownie Pack
She is married to the investigative journalist and TV producer Philip Clothier
- Rosie Millard, Rosie Millard and family: our gap travel adventure, The Sunday Times, 21 June 2009.
- Rosie Millard, Rosie Millard says there's nothing viewers love more than a 'news-flash' and she should know..., The Daily Mail, 23 August 2007.
- Rosie Millard, Notebook — Rosie Millard, New Statesman, 28 March 2005.
- About Rosie Millard, UK.
- Rosie Millard, New Statesman, 28 March 2005.
- Rosie Millard books, Amazon.co.uk.
- Rosie Millard, The Tastemakers: U.K. Art Now. Hardback: Thames & Hudson, 2001. ISBN 978-0-500-51060-5. Paperback: Scribner, 2002. ISBN 978-0-7432-3163-3.
- Thoroughly modern Rosie: Rosie Millard, The Independent, 25 October 2001.
- Tahira Yaqoob, Why Rosie Millard is flat broke, Daily Mail, 4 April 2005.
- Broadcaster Rosie Millard to chair Hull's City of Culture team, BBC News, 20 June 2014.
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|