Rosie Millard (born 17 April 1965) is a British journalist.
Millard has written for national newspapers and magazines, including The Sunday Times, The Times, The Independent, The Daily Mail, and New Statesman. She writes the Mr and Mrs Millard marital column in the Body and Soul section of the Saturday Times. She was the arts editor for New Statesman. Millard has also written a book, The Tastemakers: U.K. Art Now.
- Rosie Millard, Rosie Millard and family: our gap travel adventure, The Sunday Times, 21 June 2009.
- Rosie Millard, Rosie Millard says there's nothing viewers love more than a 'news-flash' and she should know..., The Daily Mail, 23 August 2007.
- Rosie Millard, Notebook — Rosie Millard, New Statesman, 28 March 2005.
- About Rosie Millard, UK.
- Rosie Millard, New Statesman, 28 March 2005.
- Rosie Millard books, Amazon.co.uk.
- Rosie Millard, The Tastemakers: U.K. Art Now. Hardback: Thames & Hudson, 2001. ISBN 978-0-500-51060-5. Paperback: Scribner, 2002. ISBN 978-0-7432-3163-3.
- Thoroughly modern Rosie: Rosie Millard, The Independent, 25 October 2001.
- Tahira Yaqoob, Why Rosie Millard is flat broke, Daily Mail, 4 April 2005.
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|