Rosie is married to Tim Judah, author and front line reporter, and spent five years in the war-torn Balkans with her young family, about which she writes in her travel memoir Are We There Yet. She now lives in West London with her husband and their five children.
- South of France (Take the Kids). Cadogan, 2003.
- Are We There Yet. Reportage Press, 2007.
- Paris for families Dorling Kindersley, 2011
- 'The stringer's spouse.' Review by Edward Lucas in Prospect Magazine.
- Interview by Heather Ryan. Cherwell, June 27 2007.
- 'Life as a frontline family'. The Sunday Times, June 24 2007.
- 'One family on the frontline'. The Guardian June 11 2007.
- Rosie Whitehouse's Blog
- The Rory Peck Trust - Supporting freelance journalists and their families around the world.
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|