Rossella Jardini (b. Bergamo, 1952), is an Italian fashion designer and businessperson who from 1994 to 2013 worked as Creative Director for Moschino following the death of Franco Moschino. In January 2014 she took up a new role as consultant for Missoni.
Jardini had worked with Nicola Trussardi and Bottega Veneta before joining Moschino full time in 1983. Following Moschino's death, she supervised the fashion house's output and designs, although did not design herself. In 2013 she was succeeded by Jeremy Scott as creative director of Moschino, and in January 2014, joined Missoni as a design consultant.
- Dragone, Mariagrazia. "VOGUE Italia Encyclo: Rossella Jardini" (in Italian). Vogue Italia. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
- Sowray, Bibby (29 October 2013). "Jeremy Scott named creative director of Moschino". The Telegraph. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
- Hornak, Francesca (19 February 2012). "How I make it work: Rossella Jardini". The Sunday Times. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
- Staff writer (1 January 2007). "A Fashionable Life: Rossella Jardini". Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
- Luisa Zargani (25 February 2014). "Rossella Jardini to Lend a Hand at Missoni". WWD. Retrieved May 2014.
|This Italian artist–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a fashion designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|