From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rossiya, a Russian nuclear-powered Arktika class icebreaker
- Rossiya (airline) (Russian Airlines), owned by the Russian government and based in Saint Petersburg
- Rossija (train), a passenger train service Moscow-Vladivostok through the Trans-Siberian Railway
- Rossiya Bank (Russia Bank), a Russian joint stock bank based in St. Petersburg
- Rossiya Hotel, Moscow (Russia Hotel), demolished 2006-2007
- Rossiya 1 (Russia 1, previously RTR), a Russian TV channel
- Rossiya 2 (Russia 2, previously Sport TV), a Russian TV channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.