From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rostrum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rostrum may refer to:
- A platform for a speaker, film camera, etc.
- Australian Rostrum, an association of Australian public speaking clubs
- Rostrum (anatomy), a beak, or anatomical structure resembling a beak, as in the mouthparts of many sucking insects.
- Rostrum (ship), a form of bow on naval ships
- Rostrum of corpus callosum, a commissural fiber
- Rostrum Records, an American record label
- The Rostrum, the official monthly magazine of the National Forensic League
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rostrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.