From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rotary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rotary can refer to:
Engineering and machinery
- Rotary motion
- Rotary engine, a type of internal combustion engine from the early 20th century
- Rotary engine (disambiguation), other engines called "rotary"
- Rotary latch
- Rotary milking shed, a type of milking shed used in the dairy industry
- Rotary snowplow, one type of railroad snowplow used especially for deep snow removal
- Rotary table (drilling rig), a device used to apply directional force to a drill string
- Rotary tiller, a motorised cultivator
- Rotary woofer, a type of loudspeaker capable of producing very low frequency sound
- Rotary wing aircraft
- Rotary International, or Rotary Club, a service organization
- Rotary Foundation, non-profit foundation of Rotary International
- Rotary Watches, a Swiss watchmaker
- Rotary (intersection), a type of circular roadway intersection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.