From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics rotation group may refer to:
- Circle group, the rotation group in two dimensions
- Rotation group SO(3), the rotation group in three dimensions
- Rotations in 4-dimensional Euclidean space, the group SO(4)
- Orthogonal group, the general rotation group
- A rotation group or proper symmetry group with fixed point
- Cyclic group, rotational symmetry group for an object with n-fold symmetry in a plane of rotation
- Point groups in three dimensions that are rotation groups
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.