From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rote in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rote can refer to:
- Crwth, a Welsh instrument
- Rote learning
- Rote Island, an island in Indonesia
- Return on tangible equity, an economic concept
- Tobin Rote (born 1928), American football player
- Kyle Rote (1928–2002), American football player and father of:
- Kyle Rote, Jr. (born 1950), American soccer player
- Jason Butler Rote, American TV writer
- Ryan Rote (born 1982), baseball pitcher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.