From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up de:Rotte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rott may refer to:
- ROTT, short for Rise of the Triad, a computer game and its 2013 remake.
- Rott, nickname for the Rottweiler dog breed
- ROTT, short for Realm of the Titans, a Chinese video game heavily inspired by the Warcraft III custom map, Defense of the Ancients
- Rott (river), a tributary of the Inn in Bavaria, Germany
- towns in Germany:
- Rott, Bas-Rhin, a commune in Alsace, France
- Rott, Vaals, a village in the municipality of Vaals, the Netherlands
- Rott Abbey, in Rott am Inn
People with the surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.