|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013)|
22 March 1988
|Died||08 October 2013 (aged 25)|
|Other names||Hanul (하늘; Sky)|
In 2006 she announced she would join the Hip-Hop Dance group Roo'ra, although she withdrew in 2007 before releasing any new material. The announcement was made at the same time as Roo'ra's announcement of their comeback with a 'best of' album, hence she is credited on the album although she didn't participate on it.
In 2009 she joined the group MADmoiselle, which released one digital single before disbanding.
Nine years after her debut, in 2010, she made her comeback as a solo artist, under the stage name Rottyful Sky, with the release of the digital single "No Way". At that time, she became the first singer to be produced by actor-singer Ryu Shi Won. On June 24, 2010, Sony MUSIC launch the first Korean video of "No way" in 3D. On February 12, 2013, she released a second digital single "Get Away".
- [2001.08.16] Voice of Purity (Hanul)
- [2007.09.05] House Rulez - Mojito (#3 Mojito (feat. Hanul))
- [2008.06.20] My-Q - This is for you (#4 Yeoreum Haneul (feat. Hanul))
- [2008.09.24] Listen Campaign (#4 Save My Heart)
- [2008.11.18] Ignite - Ignite Spot (1st Single Album) (#2 Good Memories (feat. Hanul))
- [2009.06.16] Ignite - Look So Good (#10 Good Memories (feat. Hanul) (Full Version))
- [2009.08.28] Style OST (#1 Tell Me (JP, Hanul), #5 Eojjeoda Neoreul, #17 Tell Me (Hanul Version))
- [2011.07.14] BIG BANG (singer)|BIG BANG - BIG BANG 2+1 (#1 2+1 (feat. Hanul))
- [2011.07.29] Scent of a Woman OST Part.1 - (#2 Bluebird)
-  Manny (EP5)
- She studied in the same elementary school as BIGBANG's Taeyang, and the same middle school as BIGBANG's G-Dragon.
- She was produced by actor-singer Ryu Shi Won.
- "rottyful sky wrote 100 song included the 2 new song". ilyo news. Retrieved 2010-08-02.
- "hancinema - Ryoo Si-won says got good vibe about young Rottyful Sky". hancinema. Retrieved 2010-07-21.
- by elliefilet (2013-10-08). "Rottyful Sky passes away". allkpop.com. Retrieved 2013-12-06.