From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rotunda or The Rotunda may refer to:
- Rotunda (architecture), any building with a circular ground plan, often covered by a dome
- Rotunda (script), a specific medieval blackletter script
- Pentagonal rotunda, a polyhedron formed from half an icosidodecahedron
- Czech Republic:
- The Ducal Rotunda of the Virgin Mary and St Catherine in Znojmo, Czech Republic
- Arch and Tomb of Galerius, Rotunda of St. George, built as the "Tomb of Galerius" in Thessaloniki in 306 AD
- Rotunda Hospital, built as the "New Lying-In Hospital" in 1757 in Dublin, Ireland
- Rotunda, Edineţ, a commune in Edineţ District, Moldova
- The Rotunda (Woolwich), a John Nash building in Woolwich, London, UK, affiliated to Firepower, the Royal Artillery museum
- The Rotunda at Ranelagh Gardens, London, a now demolished but once fashionable social meeting place and function room
- Rotunda (Birmingham), opened as "The Rotunda" in 1965
- Rotunda Museum, museum of geology in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England.
- Rotunda Amusement Park, a now demolished funfair in Folkestone, Kent, England.
- Glasgow Rotunda, at the entrance to a tunnel under the River Clyde, Scotland.
- The Rotunda (University of Virginia)
- The Rotunda (Hermann, Missouri), listed on the NRHP in Missouri
- The D'Alemberte Rotunda Florida State University, a structural and architectural pedagogue that is part of FSU's College of Law and center of its Village Green
- United States Capitol rotunda, in Washington, D.C.
- The Rotunda (Baltimore), a mall located near Johns Hopkins University
- Rotunda, A brand name for service tools and equipment used at Ford Motor Company dealerships
Surname An Italian family name carried by people including:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.