Rough River Dam State Resort Park
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Rough River Dam State Resort Park|
|Kentucky State Park|
|Area||372 acres (151 ha)|
|Managed by||Kentucky Department of Parks|
|Website : Rough River Dam State Resort Park|
|U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Rough River Dam State Resort Park|
The lake is home to a variety of bass including largemouth, smallmouth, Guadalupe, spotted, white, yellow, and striped bass as well as other game fish, making fishing a significant portion of its tourism.
- "History". Rough River Dam State Resort Park. Kentucky Department of Parks. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
- Kleber, John E., ed. (1992). "Parks, State". The Kentucky Encyclopedia. Associate editors: Thomas D. Clark, Lowell H. Harrison, and James C. Klotter. Lexington, Kentucky: The University Press of Kentucky. ISBN 0-8131-1772-0.
- "Rough River Lake, Kentucky, US Fish Identification Chart".
- "Things to do". Rough River Dam State Resort Park. Kentucky Department of Parks. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
- Rough River Dam State Resort Park Kentucky Department of Parks