From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rough trade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rough Trade may refer to:
- Rough Trade Records, a record label
- Rough Trade (shops), linked but independent London record stores
- Rough Trade (band), a Canadian new wave rock band
- Rough Trade (American Dad!), an episode of American Dad!
- Rough Trade, a slang term for a masculine working class man who has sex with men (sometimes as a male prostitute)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.