From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up roughness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roughness may refer to:
- Surface roughness, the roughness of a surface
- International Roughness Index, the roughness of a road
- Hydraulic roughness, the roughness of land and waterway features
- Roughness in psychoacoustics refers to the level of dissonance.
- The 'roughness' of a line or surface, measured numerically by the Hausdorff dimension
- A typical parameter that has been used to quantify the quality of a surface topography is the surface roughness, which is represented by the arithmetic mean value, Ra, the quadratic mean, Rq, and the maximum roughness height, Rt.
- Roughness/resel, the resel/roughness of a image/volume.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.