From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up round robin or round-robin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Round-robin may refer to:
- Round-robin (document), a document signed by multiple parties in a circle in order to hide the identity of the leader
- Round-robin scheduling in computer science
- Round-robin tournament
- Round robin DNS
- Round-robin networks
- Round-robin story
- Round robin test
See also 
- Round Robin, a type of bet covering three selections
- Round-robin start, a possible ordering of turns in a turn-based game
- RRDtool, a round-robin database tool
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.