From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Round-tripping)
|Look up round trip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Round trip may refer to:
- Round-tripping (finance), a type of financial transaction
- Round-trip fallacy, a type of logical fallacy coined by Nassim Taleb.
- Round-trip delay time, in communications
- Round-trip format conversion, in document conversion
- Round-trip gain
- Round-trip engineering in software
- Round-trip translation
- Return Ticket (film), a 2011 Chinese film
- Round Trip, a 1969 album by Phil Woods
- Round Trip (Sadao Watanabe album), a 1974 album by Sadao Watanabe
- Round Trip (The Knack album), a 1981 album by The Knack
- Round Trip, a 1989 album by The Gap Band
- Roundtrip, a 2007 album by Kirk Whalum
- Round Trip (Tony Harnell album), a 2010 album by Tony Harnell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Round trip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.