Round Table (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Round Table is the legendary gathering place of King Arthur's knights in the Arthurian legend.
Round Table, round table, or roundtable can also refer to:
- Round table (furniture), a type of table with no sides.
- Round table (discussion), an assembly for discussion of a particular topic among participants, especially at an academic conference
Famous gatherings around round tables
- Algonquin Round Table, a New York City gathering of wits in the 1920s
- Round Table Conferences (India), organized between 1930 and 1932 by the British government
- The Dutch-Indonesian Round Table Conference, held in the Hague in August 23 – November 2, 1949 and ended with Dutch recognition of Indonesian sovereignty
- Polish Round Table Agreement, in Warsaw, Poland, February 6 – April 4, 1989
- East German Round Table, December 7, 1989 to March 1990, instituted during the collapse of the East German SED state to institutionalize citizen participation in governmental decisions during the transition until parliamentary elections could be held.
- Round Table (club), an international social networking and charitable fundraising group for men in their 20s, 30s and early 40s
- The European Round Table of Industrialists, an influential European interest group
- The Beyond Budgeting round table
- The Round Table movement, an association of semi-secret societies active in the 1920s to promote the unity of the British Empire and later the Commonwealth of Nations
- Agri-Energy Roundtable, a non-governmental organization accredited by the United Nations
- Round Table Advertising, a Canadian advertising agency based in Toronto, Ontario
- Microsoft RoundTable, a 360-degree videoconferencing device
- Round Table Pizza, a chain of pizza restaurants located mostly in the western United States
- The Round Table Journal, a policy matters journal relating to the Commonwealth of Nations
- Round Table (band), a Japanese pop ("J-Pop") band
- Round Table (horse), a champion thoroughbred racehorse
- Round table (tournament), a type of medieval chivalric tournament
- The Round Table (TV series), an American television series
- King Arthur's Round Table, Cumbria, a neolithic monument in the United Kingdom
- The Round Table, a collection of essays by William Hazlitt and Leigh Hunt published in 1817
- Harkness Table, a round table used for education using the Harkness Methode developed in Philips Exeter Academy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Round Table.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.