From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rounded)
|Look up Rounds, round, rounded, rounding, or rounds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Round.|
Round or rounds may refer to:
Mathematics and science
- The contour of a closed curve with no sharp corners, such as an ellipse, circle, rounded rectangle, or sphere
- Rounding, the shortening of a number to reduce the number of significant figures it contains
- Round number, a number that ends with one or more zeroes
- Roundness (geology), the smoothness of clastic particles
- Round Point, a point on the north coast of King George Island, South Shetland Islands
- Grand Rounds Scenic Byway, a parkway system in Minneapolis
- Rounds Mountain, a peak in the Taconic Mountains, United States
- Round Mountain (disambiguation), several places
- Round (boxing), a time period within a boxing match
- Grand rounds, a ritual in medical education and inpatient care
- Round of drinks, a traditional method of paying in a drinking establishment
- Funding round, a discrete round of investment in a business
- Doing the rounds or patrol, moving through an area at regular intervals
- Round (Theosophy), a planetary cycle of reincarnation in Theosophy
- Round (surname)
- Rounds (surname)
- Roundedness, the roundedness of the lips in the pronunciation of a phoneme
- Round shot
- Cartridge (firearms), a single unit of ammunition
- Round steak, a cut of meat
- All pages beginning with "Round"
- All pages with titles containing "Round" or "Rounds".
- Round and Round (disambiguation)
- Roundness (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.