Lineup from left to right: Serginho (drums and vocals), Nando (bass and vocals), Cléberson (keyboards), Paulinho (vocals), Feghali (keyboards) and Kiko (guitars and vocals).
|Origin||Rio de Janeiro City, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Genres||Pop rock, soft rock, MPB|
|Labels||Universal Music, Roupa Nova Music|
|Members||Feghali (keyboards), Nando (bass and vocals), Serginho (drums and vocals), Cléberson (keyboards), Paulinho (vocals), Kiko (guitars and vocals)|
Roupa Nova (lit. "New Clothes") is a Brazilian pop band, who had many hits in the 1980s and early 1990s. Their sound is often compared to the American band Toto. The band sold over 8 million copies and have 25 hit singles, 10 of them reached #1.
The band was formed in 1970, under the name Os Famks, by keyboard player Cléberson Horsth, bassist Nando, guitarist Kiko and singer Paulinho. With this formation, the band released the single Hoje ainda é dia de Rock (Today is still the day for Rock).  In 1975, having changed their name to Os Motokas, they were joined by keyboardist Ricardo Feghali and drummer Serginho Herval.
After getting a record deal with Polygram, the band is renamed Roupa Nova ("new clothes" in Portuguese). The name was a suggestion of record producer Mariozinho Rocha.  Their accessible yet sophisticated style, making extensive use of vocal harmonies made them a favourite of adult contemporary radio stations.  Since the 1980s, Roupa Nova has had many hits in Brazil, such as Sapato Velho (Old Shoe), Anjo (Angel), Whisky-a-Go-Go, Linda Demais (So Beautiful), Volta pra Mim (Come back to me), Coração Pirata (Pirate Heart) and Videogame. They have also composed many themes for telenovelas produced by Globo TV. 
- 1981: Roupa Nova (1981)
- 1982: Roupa Nova (1982)
- 1983: Roupa Nova (1983)
- 1984: Roupa Nova (1984)
- 1985: Roupa Nova (1985)
- 1987: Herança
- 1988: Luz
- 1990: Frente e Versos
- 1991: Ao Vivo
- 1992: The Best en Español
- 1993: De Volta ao Começo
- 1994: Vida Vida
- 1995: Novela Hits
- 1996: 6/1
- 1997: Através dos Tempos
- 1999: Agora Sim
- 2001: Ouro de Minas
- 2004: RoupaAcústico
- 2006: RoupaAcústico 2
- 2007: Natal Todo Dia
- 2008: 4U
- 2009: Roupa Nova em Londres
- 2010: Roupa Nova 30 anos
- 2012: Cruzeiro Roupa Nova
- 2013: Roupa Nova Music Edição Especial de Luxo - 5 DVDs + 1 Ep -
- RoupaAcústico (2004)
- RoupaAcústico 2 (2006)
- Roupa Nova em Londres (2009)
- Roupa Nova 30 anos (2010)
- Cruzeiro Roupa Nova (2012)
- "Toto, o Roupa Nova americano" (in Portuguese). Olá, Serra Gaúcha. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- "Roupa Nova - Dados Artísticos" (in Portuguese). www.dicionariompb.com.br. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- Neder, Alvaro. Roupa Nova at AllMusic. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- Tatiana Contreiras. "Popularizadas na década de 70, trilhas de novelas ficam na memória do público" (in Portuguese). globo.com. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
- "Grammy Latino 2009" (in Portuguese). microservice.com.br. Retrieved September 5, 2014.
|This article on a Brazilian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|