From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rousseau (surname), notable persons with the surname Rousseau
- Rousseau (electoral district), a provincial electoral district in Quebec, Canada
- Domaine Armand Rousseau, a wine grower and producer based in Gevrey-Chambertin, Burgundy, France.
- An alternative name for French wine made from the grape Chardonnay
- Rousseau Institute, a private school, named for Jean-Jacques Rousseau, in Geneva, Switzerland
- Lake Rousseau, a lake in Florida, US
- Rousseau Metal inc., a company operating in metal stamping and sheet metal transformation
- Rousseau SA - French manufacturer of agricultural machinery which, in 1962, invented the mechanical rotary mower.
- Rossiu Adai (Gurren Lagann), a fictional character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.