• Km.9 La Paloma - Tomkinson
- Route 5 N > Canelones, Florida, Durazno, Tacuarembó, Rivera San José Department:
• Km.52 Libertad
- Route 45 N > Rodríguez > ...
• Km.61 (6.5 km after Puntas de Valdez)
- Route 3 N San José, Trinidad, Young,
Paysandú, Salto, Bella Unión
• Km.101 Ecilda Paullier
- Route 11 E > San José de Mayo,
Canelones, Atlántida > Route IB Colonia Department:
• Km.127 (7 km after Colonia Valdense)
- Route 2 N > Rosario, Cardona, NW > Mercedes, Fray Bentos, Argentina R.136
• Km.137 (17 km after Colonia Valdense)
- Route 54 S > Juan Lacaze
- Route 54 N > Route 12
• Km.148 (28 km after Colonia Valdense)
- Route 22 N > Tarariras, NW > Route 21
• Km.163 (43 km after Colonia Valdense)
- Route 50 NE > Tarariras
Route 1 is a national route of Uruguay. In 1975, it was assigned the name Brigadier General Manuel Oribe, a national hero of Uruguay. It connects Montevideo with Colonia del Sacramento to the west along the coast. The road is approximately 177 kilometres (110 mi) in length.
Route 1 crosses the Santa Lucia River on the border between the departments of Montevideo and San Jose along a modern 4-lane bridge with a length of 800 metres. It was crossed by the old 2-lane bridge opened in 1925 on the old Route 1, which still exists today and is used as a shortcut by the people of Santiago Vázquez.