Route 866 (Israel)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|North end:||Highway 89 (Meron junction)|
|South end:||Highway 85 (Hananya junction)|
Description of the route
- At 0 km, the route begins at Hananya junction with Highway 85 near Kfar Hananya.
- At 2 km, an access road turns west into Ein el-Asad.
- At 3 km, an access road turns east into Parod.
- At 4 km, an access road turns east into Amirim.
- At 4 km, an access road turns west into Shefer and Hemdat Yamim.
- At 6 km, a road turns east into Kfar Shamai.
- At 10 km, the road ends in Meron at Meron junction with Highway 89.