From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Route 978 is a regional north-south Israeli highway in the Golan Heights.
Junctions and interchanges on the route
- Route 978 begins in the north near Mas'ade at Odem Forest Junction with Highway 98.
- The next junction is to an access road turning east into Odem.
- Farther south, at Gov Ga'ash Junction, Route 978 intersects with Route 9799 turning east toward Al Rom.
- At Ha'amir junction, Route 978 crosses Route 959.
- About 2 km south of Ha'amir junction, an access road turns left into Sha'al.
- Route 978 ends in the south at HaShiryon Junction with Highway 91.