From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Routledge is an English surname may refer to:
- Alison Routledge (1960-), New Zealand actress
- Anna Mae Routledge, Canadian actress, played Celeste Jeansen in 16 Wishes (2010)
- Bill Routledge (1907-1972), English footballer, played for Bristol Rovers, York City and Carlisle United
- Dave Routledge (1964-), English darts player known as "The Doctor"
- George Routledge (1812-1888), English publisher, founder of the Routledge imprint
- Ian Routledge, fictional characters on the Australian soap opera Home and Away
- Jon Routledge (1989-), English footballer currently playing for Scottish club Hamilton Academical
- Jordan Routledge, actor, played Sajid Khan in the British film East Is East (1999)
- Katherine Routledge (1866-1935), English archaeologist, surveyor of Easter Island
- Patricia Routledge (1929-), English actress, Hyacinth Bucket in Keeping Up Appearances
- Raymond Routledge (1931-2008), American bodybuilder, 1961 Mr. America
- Thomas Routledge (1867-1927), English born South African test cricketer
- Wayne Routledge (1985-), English footballer, currently playing for Welsh club Swansea City
- See also
- Routledge, book imprint
- Donald Routledge Hill (1922–1994), engineer and historian
- Nozizwe Madlala-Routledge (1952-), South African politician
- William Scoresby Routledge (1859-1939), anthropologist, husband of Katherine Routledge
- All pages beginning with "Routledge"
- All pages with titles containing "Routledge"
|This page or section lists people with the surname Routledge. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|