From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up row in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Row may refer to:
- Row vector, a 1 × n matrix in linear algebra.
- Row (database), a single, implicitly structured data item in a table
- Row (weight-lifting), a form of weight-lifting exercise
- Row (album), an album by Gerard
- Tone row, an arrangement of the twelve notes of the chromatic scale
- Rest of the world or RoW
- Roswell International Air Center's IATA code
- Right-of-way. ROW, also often R/O/W.
- Row, the former spelling of Rhu, Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- Rów, Pomeranian Voivodeship, north Poland
- Rów, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, north Poland
- Rów, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, northwest Poland
See also 
- Skid row
- Rowe (disambiguation)
- Rowing (disambiguation)
- Rho (disambiguation)
- Line (disambiguation)
- Column (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.