||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (November 2013)|
Rowan Dartington provides investment advice to individuals, companies, charities and trusts.
Rowan Dartington's head office is based in Bristol. The company operates six other locations in Cheltenham, Chichester, Exeter, Hereford, London and Weston-Super-Mare. Rowan Dartington also operates under the trading name of Signature.
Rowan Dartington was established in 1990. The company was subsequently purchased by Corporate Synergy (since renamed Astaire Group) in 2006. 
Rowan Dartington is now a wholly owned subsidiary of RD Holdings Limited, which purchased the company from Astaire Group in March 2011. RD Holdings is owned by a consortium of private investors and existing Rowan Dartington staff. Graham Coxell led the company buyout, assuming the role of CEO following completion of the deal.
Signature is a division of Rowan Dartington and was originally called Rowan Dartington Portfolio Management. Andrew Morris and the Signature team have worked alongside investment professionals for over 15 years.
In 2010 the company was fined £511,000 by the Financial Services Authority for failing to, "adequately protect and segregate client money".  The Financial Services Authority stated the failures took place between May 2007 and September 2009.
- "Home Page". Rowan Dartington.
- "About Us". Signature.
- "Rowan Dartington's new CEO: Why we can turn the business around". Citywire. 2011-02-18. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- "Contact Us". Rowan Dartington.
- "Home | Signature – Professionals in Portfolio Management". Signature.co.uk. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- "Acquisition of Rowan Dartington". Investegate.
- "Company Details". Companies House.
- "Astaire to sell Rowan Dartington to consortium led by former Capita boss". Citywire. 2011-02-10. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- "Stockbroker Rowan Dartington acquired by private investors". What Investment. 2011-02-10. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- "Top names join rejuvenated Rowan Dartington". Bristol 24-7.
- "RC Brown raids Rowan Dartington senior team". IFA Online.
- "Rowan Dartington writes off £1m from black hole after FSA fine". Citywire.
- "Rowan Dartington fined £500K client money breaches". IFA Online.
- "FSA fines stockbroker". FT Adviser.
- "FSA notice". FSA.