From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roxanne may refer to:
- Hurricane Roxanne, a major hurricane in October 1995
- "Roxanne" (song), a 1978 song by The Police
- A main character and love interest in Edmond Rostand's play Cyrano de Bergerac
- Roxanne (film), a 1987 movie adaptation of this play with Steve Martin and Daryl Hannah
- Roxanne (Pokémon), a character in the Pokémon universe
- Roxanne (model), the assistant on the 1950-1961 game show Beat the Clock
- Roxanne Emery, the English singer
- Roxanne (band), a band active in the late 1980s
- Roxanne "Roxy" Harmon, a character from 2011 film God Bless America played by Tara Lynne Barr
- All pages with titles containing "Roxanne"
- All pages beginning with "Roxanne"
- Roxane (disambiguation)
- Roxana, one of Alexander the Great's wives
- Roxelana, one of Suleiman the Magnificent's wives
- Roshanak, the usual Western spelling of the Persian feminine name
- Roxanne Wars, a series of hip-hop rivalries in the 1980s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.