||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (June 2010)|
|Headquarters||Huntington Beach, California, U.S.|
|Products||Surf and snow clothing, home goods, footwear, books, perfume, watches|
|Website||Roxy global website|
Founded in 1990, with its core in board sports, Roxy is the fashion apparel brand launched by its brother brand Quiksilver. In 1993, the Roxy logo was born, a heart-shaped crest derived by mirroring the Quiksilver logo.
Since its inception, Roxy has grown to be a large high-end apparel company for young women. In addition to apparel, the brand also provides accessories, home items, hard goods (snow and surf), wetsuits, footwear, books, perfumes and several other product categories. Brands under the Roxy umbrella include Roxy, Roxy Girl and Teenie Wahine.
The Roxy brand also supports women in sports, particularly in the surf and snow category. The Roxy team consists of world-class athletes who shred the mountain and the waves. The surf team consists of:
- Lisa Andersen - 4X World Champion
- Sofia Mulanovich - 2004 ASP World Champion
- Sally Fitzgibbons - 2007 ISA and ASP Junior World Champion; fastest surfer, man or woman, to qualify for the ASP World Tour
- Jen Smith - 2007 & 2009 Longboard World Champion
- Kelia Moniz - Gidget Pro Waikiki Gold Medalist
- Lee Ann Curren - ASP Women's Longboard Bronze Medalist
- Bruna Schmitz - Elite World Tour 2009-2010
- Rosy Hodge - 2007-2010 ASP World Tour; 9X South African Champion
- Monyca Bryne-Wickey
- Kassia Meador - ASP Women's Longboard Bronze Medalist
The snow team consists of:
- Torah Bright - Olympic snowboarder; 2007 World Champion; 2007 X-Game Superpipe Gold Medalist and 2010 Olympic Gold Medalist
- Sarah Burke - 2X X-Games Freeski Superpipe Gold Medalist
- Brita Sigourney - X-Games 2013, Professional U.S. Freeskier
- Kjersti Buaas - Olympic snowboarder
- Erin Comstock - Snowboarding Films
- Lisa Wiik - European Open Slopestyle Gold Medalist
- Robin Van Gyn - Snowboarding Films and Instructor
- Ty Walker - USASA Nationals Girls Open class division 2011 Gold Medalist; Roxy Chicken Jam- Powder Jam 2011 Gold Medalist and European Open Junior Jam 2011, 2010, 2009 Gold Medalist
In addition to supporting athletes, Roxy sponsors several stops of the world ASP Tour with the Roxy Jam Biarritz (France) and the Roxy Pro Gold Coast. Roxy also sponsors stops on the snowboard Ticket to Ride (TTR) tour with the Roxy Chicken Jam (USA) and the Roxy Chicken Jam Europe (Austria).
See also 
- "History of Firsts". Quiksilver Inc. Retrieved 2013-02-11.