Nissany in Oschersleben, Germany
30 November 1994 |
Tel Aviv, Israel
|Related to||Chanoch Nissany (father)|
|FIA European F3 Championship career|
|Current team||Mücke Motorsport|
|Best finish||17th in 2014|
|ADAC Formel Masters
Formula Lista Junior
In 2014, he ended his second FIA Formula 3 European Championship season with team Mucke Motorsport in 17th place in the drivers standings.
Nissany was born in Tel Aviv, Israel, and resides in Herzliya. He is the son of the former one-time Minardi F1 Team test driver, Chanoch Nissany, and began competing in kart racing at the age of five.
- 2004 – was driving for G-Kart Racing Team (Hungary), finished fourth overall in the FIA Central European Zone Trophy and in the Hungarian Karting Championship
- 2007 – driver of Morsicani Racing Team, an Italian karting team, he raced in the Italian Open Masters and 13th Winter Cup in Lonato
- 2008 – drove for Gandolfi Racing Team (Italy). Best result: 2nd place in the Mille Dollari race in Pomposa.
- 2010 – 8th in the Formula Lista Junior racing series. He started from pole position in Monza.
- 2011 – 11th in the ADAC Formula Masters
- 2011–12 – 9th driving for Mücke Motorsport in the ADAC Formel Masters
- August 11, 2012 – Nissany scored his first win in the ADAC Formel Masters series.
- 2013 – 22nd in the FIA Formula 3 EC
- 2014 – finished 17th in the 2014 FIA Formula 3 European Championship.
- October 16, 2014 — Nissany tests the Sauber F1 Team's 2012 car in Valencia
Roy and Chanoch Nissany
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Roy Nissany.|
|This biographical article relating to Israeli sport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|