From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Deep Sea (1905–1908)--Later reused as part of Dave Fearless series
- Great Marvel (1906–1935)--Volumes 1-5 and 8 ghostwritten by Howard R. Garis
- Speedwell Boys (1913–1915)
- Dave Dashaway (1913–1915)
- Dave Fearless (1926–1927)
- Bomba, the Jungle Boy (1926–1937)--many ghostwritten by John William Duffield
Edward Stratemeyer had earlier used the pseudonym "Roy Rockwood" for the book The Wizard of the Sea; or a Trip Under the Ocean, published by the Mershon Company in 1900.