From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Royal court, as distinguished from a court of law, may refer to:
- The Royal Court (Production Company), Timbaland's production company
- Court (royal), the household and entourage of a monarch or other ruler, the princely court
- Royal Court Theatre, in London, England
- Royal Court Theatre, Liverpool, a theatre in Liverpool, England
- The name of the Royal Palace in the Oman city of Seeb
Royal court, in the sense of a court of justice, may refer to:
- Royal Courts of Justice, England and Wales
- The Royal Court, one of the courts of Jersey
- The Royal Court of Guernsey, the court of justice of Guernsey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.