Royal Family Order of King George IV
The first Royal Family Order was issued during and after the regency of King George IV. Prior to 1820, he started the practice of presenting the order to ladies and gentlemen of the Court, particularly female members of the Royal family.
King George IV's Royal Family Order was rather ornate in appearance, and the frame that surrounded his portrait was of diamond oak leaves and acorns. The badge was suspended from a white silk bow.
List of known recipients 
- HRH The Princess Augusta Sophia
- HRH The Princess Elizabeth
- HRH The Princess Mary, Duchess of Gloucester and Edinburgh
- HRH The Princess Sophia
- HRH Princess Victoria of Kent
- HRH Princess Augusta of Cambridge