From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Royal Library can mean:
- Royal Library of Alexandria - the renowned ancient library of Alexandria
- Royal Library, Windsor - the royal library of the Sovereign of the United Kingdom
- Danish Royal Library - the national library of Denmark
- Dutch Royal Library - the national library of The Netherlands
- Royal Library of Belgium, the national library in Brussels
- Swedish Royal Library - the national library of Sweden
- Royal Library of Turin - formerly the library of the Kings of Italy
- The former name in English (in French Bibliothèque royale) of the Bibliothèque nationale de France - the national library of France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Royal Library.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.