From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up royalty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Royalty may refer to:
- Royal family
- Royalties, the payment made (originally to the licensing crown) for a concession of commercial value (e.g. mining rights) or to the owner of a copyright, patent, trademark or know-how for its use
- Royalty Records, a record label
- Royalty (card game), a climbing game
- "Royalty (song)", a song by Down with Webster
- Royalty (grape), a variety of grape
- Royalty (mixtape), a 2012 album by hip-hop artist Donald Glover, released under his moniker Childish Gambino.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.