From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up royalty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Royalty may refer to:
- Royal family
- Royalties, the payment made (originally to the licensing crown) for a concession of commercial value (e.g. mining rights) or to the owner of a copyright, patent, trademark or know-how for its use
- Royalty (card game), a climbing game
- Royalty (grape), a variety of grape
- Royalty Records, a record label
- Royalty (mixtape), a 2012 album by hip-hop artist Donald Glover, released under his moniker Childish Gambino.
- "Royalty", song by Conor Maynard 2015
- "Royalty (Down with Webster song)", a song by Down with Webster
- "Royalty" song by Gomez (band) 2004
- "Royalty", song by Lee Perry 1964
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Royalty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.