|Full name||Rubén Miño Peralta|
|Date of birth||18 January 1989|
|Place of birth||Cornellà, Spain|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2004–2006||→ Cornellà (loan)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 June 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona, Catalonia, Miño moved to FC Barcelona's youth system, La Masia, at the age of 15. Two years later he served a two-season loan at local UE Cornellà, in the regional leagues.
In 2008 Miño returned as starter of Barça's reserves, as it had freshly returned to the third division, under young manager Pep Guardiola: he made his official debut against Santa Eulàlia, on 31 August 2008.
On 13 August 2010, due to an injury to José Manuel Pinto and the need to rest Víctor Valdés, Miño was included in the nineteen-man Barcelona squad to face Sevilla FC in the season's Spanish Supercup; on 14 August, he played the full 90 minutes in a 1–3 away defeat.
Miño appeared in 25 second level games in two full seasons combined with the B's. On 5 July 2012, he left Barcelona and signed for fellow La Liga club RCD Mallorca. He made his debut in the competition on 18 January 2013, playing 30 minutes in a 2–3 loss at RCD Espanyol after coming on as a substitute for injured Dudu Aouate.
On 6 February 2009, Miño received his first call-up for the Spanish under-21 team.
- Spain U21
- As of 3 June 2012
- "FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2009 presented by Toyota: List of players" (PDF). FIFA. 1 December 2009. p. 1. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- "¿Les conoces? César López y Jorge Navarro, entrenadores de porteros UE Cornellà" [Do you know them? César López and Jorge Navarro, UE Cornellà's goalkeeper coaches] (in Spanish). Cornellà's official website.
- "Nine B team players in squad for Seville". Barcelona's official website. 13 August 2010. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- "Debutan Miño, Sergi Gómez, Romeu y Adriano" [Debut for Miño, Sergi Gómez, Romeu and Adriano] (in Spanish). Barcelona's official website. 14 August 2010. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- "El Sevilla le chafa el 'Plan B' a Guardiola" [Sevilla jinxes Guardiola's 'Plan B'] (in Spanish). Marca. 14 August 2010. Retrieved 5 October 2014.
- "Mallorca refuerza la portería con Rubén Miño" [Mallorca strengthens goal with Rubén Miño] (in Spanish). Goal.com. 5 July 2012. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Espanyol see off ten-man Mallorca". ESPN FC. 18 January 2013. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Ruben Miño". Soccerway. Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- Includes other competitive competitions, including the Supercopa de España, UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup.