From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rubab can refer to:
- Rubab (instrument), a lute-like musical instrument
- Pamiri rubab, a fretless six-strung lute
- Rubab bint Imra al-Qais, wife of Husayn ibn ‘Alī
- Rubab Raza (born 1991), Pakistani Olympic swimmer
- Rubab Sayda (born 1950), Indian politician
- Meera (Irtiza Rubab) (born 1976), Pakistani film actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.