Rubén Marcos Peralta (6 December 1942 at Osorno, Chile – 14 August 2006 at Osorno) was a Chilean football player. Usually a central midfielder, he was well known for his versatility and stamina. Capable both in attack and defense, Marcos was also technically skilled and is one of the most highly regarded Chilean midfielders.
During his career, Marcos played for Universidad de Chile, Palestino and the Chile national football team, and took part in the 1966 FIFA World Cup (where he scored two goals) and the South American Championship 1967. Estadio Rubén Marcos Peralta at Osorno was named after him.
- Chilean League: (5)
- 1962, 1964, 1965, 1967, 1969
- Tornament Metropolitan: (2)
- 1968, 1969
- Cup Francisco Candelori: (1)
- "Falleció ex futbolista Rubén Marcos, ilustre figura del "Ballet Azul"". El Mercurio. 2006-08-14. Retrieved 2009-03-31.
- Ruben Marcos – FIFA competition record
|This biographical article related to Chilean football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|