From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rubik or Rubiks may refer to:
- Alfrēds Rubiks (born 1935), Latvian politician
- Anja Rubik (born 1983), Polish fashion model
- Ernő Rubik (aircraft designer) (1910-1997), Hungarian aircraft designer, father of Ernő Rubik
- Ernő Rubik (born 1944), Hungarian professor and inventor, son of Ernő Rubik (aircraft designer)
- Rubik's Cube, his most famous invention
- Piotr Rubik (born 1968), Polish composer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rubik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.