From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rubik or Rubiks may refer to:
- Alfrēds Rubiks (born 1935), Latvian politician
- Anja Rubik (born 1983), Polish fashion model
- Ernő Rubik (born 1944), Hungarian professor and inventor, son of Ernő Rubik (aircraft designer)
- Rubik's Cube, his most famous invention
- Ernő Rubik (1910-1997), Hungarian aircraft designer, father of Ernő Rubik
- Piotr Rubik (born 1968), Polish composer
- Silvia Rubik (de) (born 1960), Austrian politician (SPÖ)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.