From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rubik or Rubiks may refer to:
- Alfrēds Rubiks (born 1935), Latvian politician
- Anja Rubik (born 1983), Polish fashion model
- Ernő Rubik (born 1944), Hungarian professor and inventor
- Rubik's Cube, his most famous invention
- Ernő Rubik (born 1910), Hungarian aircraft designer
- Piotr Rubik (born 1968), Polish composer
- Silvia Rubik (de) (born 1960), Austrian politician (SPÖ)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.