|Elevation||74 m (243 ft)|
The city started growing from a railway station built in 1904.
Starting Mid-April 2014 pro-Russian separatists captured several towns in Luhansk Oblast; including Rubizhne. On 21 July 2014, Ukrainian forces secured the city from the pro-Russian separatists.
In the city the population attended by the following ethnic groups:
Rubizhne is famous for its chemical and pharmaceutical plants and factories. The headquarters of "Microkhim", the largest Ukrainian producer of substances and medicines for cardiology, is situated in Rubizhne. Also, one of the biggest plastic pipe plants of Ukraine, Runezhnoye Pipe Plant ru:Рубежанский трубный завод, is located in the town.
- Чисельність населення на 1 жовтня 2009 року та середня за січень–вересень 2009 року (in Ukrainian). lugastat.lg.ua. Retrieved 2010-05-02.
- "In his eight freed Rubezhnoye raised the flag of Ukraine" (in Ukrainian). Espreso TV. Retrieved 2014-08-16.
- "Microkhim History". microkhim.com.ua. Retrieved 2010-05-02.
- Non-Official site of Rubizhne-city
- Official site of Rubizhne city council
- Virtual Tourist about Ruibizhne
|This article about a location in Luhansk Oblast is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|