Rubycon is an album released in 1975 by German electronic music group Tangerine Dream. It is widely regarded as one of their best albums. Rubycon further develops the Berlin School sequencer-based sound they ushered in with the title track from Phaedra.
Although not quite matching the sales figures for Phaedra, Rubycon reached No.12, in a 14-week run, their highest-charting album in the UK.
- "Rubycon, Part One" – 17:18
- "Rubycon, Part Two" – 17:35
- Composed and played by:
- Christopher Franke: double Moog synthesizer, gong/Synthi A/organ
- Edgar Froese: organ/mellotron/guitar/Gong/VCS 3 Synthi
- Peter Baumann: electric piano/organ/Synthi A voice/ARP 2600