Rudolph I, Count Palatine of Tübingen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Rudolph I, Count Palatine of Tübingen|
Seal of Rudolph I
|Spouse(s)||Matilda of Gleiberg|
|Noble family||House of Nagold|
|Father||Hugo II, Count Palatine of Tübingen|
|Mother||Elisabeth of Bregenz|
|Died||17 March 1219|
Rudolph I, Count Palatine of Tübingen (1160 – 17 March 1219) was the eldest son of Count Palatine Hugo II of Tübingen. Around 1183, he founded the Premonstratensian Bebenhausen Abbey as a burial place for his family.
- Rudolph II (c. 1185 – 1 November 1247), inherited Horb, Herrenberg and Tübingen.
- Hugo V (c. 1185 – 26 July 1216)
- William, Count of Asperg-Giessen (c. 1190 – c. 1252/1256)
- Friedrich Karl Fürst zu Hohenlohe-Waldenburg: Über die Siegel der Pfalzgrafen von Tübingen, Stuttgart, 1862
- Bernhard Peter: Photos of ancient arms, Nr. 1215