Rural Municipality of Rudy No. 284
Rudy No. 284 is a rural municipality in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, located in the Census Division 11 a part of SARM Division 5. The seat of the municipality is located in the Town of Outlook.
In the 2011 Census, Statistics Canada originally reported that the Rural Municipality of Rudy No. 284 had a population of 496 living in 163 of its 192 total dwellings, a 14.3% change from its 2006 population of 434. Statistics Canada subsequently amended the 2011 census results to a population of 471 living in 158 of its 187 total dwellings, an 8.5% change from 2006. With a land area of 813.86 km2 (314.23 sq mi), it had a population density of 0.5787/km2 (1.4989/sq mi) in 2011.
In 2006, Rudy No. 284 had a population of 434 in 154 dwellings, a 0.9% increase from 2001. On a surface of 813.86 km² it has a density of 0.5 inhabitants/km².
The following communities are located in this municipality:
- Outlook - Seat of municipality
- Saskatchewan Highway 15
- Saskatchewan Highway 219
- Saskatchewan Highway 764
- Canadian Pacific Railway, Abandoned
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and census subdivisions (municipalities), 2011 and 2006 censuses (Saskatchewan)". Statistics Canada. 2012-02-08. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- "Corrections and updates". Statistics Canada. 2012-09-19. Retrieved 2012-10-14.
- 2006 Community Profiles - Rudy No. 284, Saskatchewan