|Rocky and Bullwinkle episode|
|Episode no.||Season 2
Episode 4 (8 segments)
|Directed by||Gerard Baldwin, Pete Burness, Bill Hurtz, Gerry Ray, Bob Schleh, George Singer, Ernie Terrazas|
|Written by||George Atkins, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkins, Lloyd Turner|
The Earl of Crankcase passes on, but instead of his three devious nephews, Bullwinkle stands to inherit a million-pound note due to an inscription on his foot, reading "Rue Britannia". In order to claim it, Bullwinkle and Rocky must spend a week in the ancestral home, Abominable Manor. This is made difficult as the nephews hire Boris and Natasha to (at first) do away with him, but then they move to Plan B: making Bullwinkle lose the inheritance by exiting the manor. The villains are foiled, but it's revealed that the inscription on one of Bullwinkle's feet was merely an imprint left when he steps on his bath mat. The nephews receive the million-pound note, but it turns out to be a promissory note, and they end up having to pay it back. In the final scene, Bullwinkle shows Rocket ("Rocky") his other foot with the same "Rue Brittania" imprint which never went away.
At the end, Bullwinkle reveals to Rocky that although the one foot with "Rue Brittana" written on wore off, his other foot also said Rue Brittana but never comes off. Earlier in the story when the Crankcase nephews check Bullwinkle's feet one of them said "Check other foot for inscription."
In the early 1990s, this episode was released as the main feature of the video "Blue Moose".
- Rue Britannia
- Fractured Fairy Tales: The Magic Fish
- Bullwinkle's Corner: "Peter Piper"
- Dudley Do-Right: Miracle Drug
- Earl and Water Don't Mix or Next Time, Take the Drain
- Moose Gets the Juice or Mourning Becomes Electra-cuted
- Fractured Fairy Tales: Prince Darling
- Mr. Know-It-All: How to Buy a Used Car
- Peabody's Improbable History: The French Foreign Legion
- Episode 120 or 123
- Explosive Situation or Don't Make It Worse, It's Badenov
- Aesop and Son: The Centipede and the Snail
- Mr. Know-It-All: How To Be An Archeologist (and Dig Ancient History)
- Peabody's Improbable History:
- You've Got Me In Stitches or Suture Self
- Fifty Cents Lost or Get That Halfback
- Fractured Fairy Tales: Son of Beauty and the Beast
- Bullwinkle's Corner: "Pat a Cake"
- Dudley Do-Right: Elevenworth Prison
- The Scheme Misfires or You Can Planet Better Than That
- Rocky and Bullwinkle Episode Guide at Toontracker
- The Bullwinkle Show at TV.com
- Rocky and His Friends at IMDB
|This article about an episode from an animated television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|