From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ruffians)
|Look up ruffian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
As a proper noun, Ruffian may refer to:
- Ruffian (horse) (1972-1975), a famous thoroughbred racehorse
- Ruffian (film), 2007 television movie about the racehorse
- Ruffian Games, a Scottish games developer
- Ruffian, a chess engine
- Border Ruffians, pro-Slavery activists from Missouri in the American Civil War
- The Ruffian on the Stair, a British play
- HMS Bellerophon (1786), also known as Billy Ruffian
- The Ruffians, the major antagonists of the Nintendo game Sin and Punishment
- British codename of the German X-Geraet radar system.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.